Solar 101: Where most of us start
From our partners at EnergySage are some very well done, timeless videos that cover the topics most people ask about.
2021 - Our Recommendations
- Don't wait to Save Money - The Utility's Electric Bill is more expensive and Time-of-Use rates are coming!
- There is still a 26% of your project - That's getting money back as a Tax Credit.
- Increase your property value
- Finance through our credit unions and get the advantages of using a Member bank. Don't get taken to the bank on investor-backed solar loans!
- We can expect inventory issues, permitting slow down - Municipalities getting overwhelmed with permits, and Utilities being bogged down too. Start Early!
- The Federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC) for Solar has been extended by Congress with the CARES ACT passed December 2020.
- COVID-19 Announcement: We are working remotely and offering online video conferencing / web conferencing consultations through Zoom and other applications.
- Time of Use Pricing is Coming!! Time of Use or Time of Day pricing is becoming more widely adopted by Colorado Utilities. Fort Collins homeowners will have to pay three times more during peak hours - Ft. Collins Solar Rebates. Xcel Energy starts July 1, 2021 Xcel Energy How Time of Use Rates Work
- Batteries are expensive, but we are installing Enphase Ensemble offering "Always On" capabilities to homeowners! Learn more about Enphase Ensemble with your trusted local solar company! We are a favorite solar provider in Colorado!
Locally Known, Trusted, Experienced, Engaged, and Growing
Solar Side Up is a solar energy integrator, specializing in residential and commercial solar electric systems. We are your provider in expert design and installation for systems ranging from 3KW to 500 KW. We pride ourselves in helping to find custom solutions for your unique energy needs.
We sell solar panels, inverters and racking for residential and commercial installations. Our industry contacts and connections help to purchase these items at the best prices. This enables us to pass-on the best pricing to you.
We can help you with assistance in obtaining the most current utility rebates and tax incentives. This makes solar pay for itself in a very short time while providing years of clean energy for your home or business.
We focus on providing high-quality turn-key solar electric solutions to customers throughout Colorado. Our solar panels come with a standard warranty, and we design all of our systems to provide virtually maintenance-free solar electrical generation system for years to come.
We offer site evaluations and would be happy to visit your home or office to explain the benefits of going with Solar Side Up.
With utility costs rising each year, now is the time to lock-in your electric costs for the next several decades.